Phase1 ”Proof of concept”
Atomium’s aim is to advance step by step with the intermittent goal to hold a public pilot roundtable in March 2019. At the roundtable, latest research will be presented for first discussion in a closed environment with selected stakeholders from the corporate sector, policy and civil society to obtain initial feedback on the concept.
• 11 October 2018: Discussion of scoping paper in the science committee kick off meeting;
• Work by experts on further flashing out the paper;
• Mid-February 2019: Initial draft of paper by CAPUR’s risk experts finalised;
• 7 May 2019: Kick-off meeting (by invitation only – Brussels – The Hotel – at 12:00am) with presentations on latest research in the field, followed by a moderated discussion.
1st SEMESTER DELIVERABLES
Expert presentations sharing latest research on the key areas identified
• A draft paper ready for discussion with key stakeholders
• A report from the Pilot roundtable for the information of participants