The AI4People Summit website is now online.
The AI4People Summit will be held as a virtual Summit on December 1st and 2nd and will present the 7 AI Global Frameworks.
The Summit will draw on the results of the AI4People’s 2020 activity and will engage in discussion leading representatives from policy makers, business and academia.
It will expand through 7 working sessions, each corresponding to one of the 7 vertical industry sectors involved plus an opening session that will host key speakers, amongst which:
• Margrethe Vestager, EU Commissioner for Competition
• David Sassoli, President, European Parliament
• Raja Chatila, Chairman Healthcare Committee, AI4People; Professor and Director Emeritus of the Institute of Intelligent Systems and Robotics (ISIR) at Sorbonne Université, France
• Luciano Floridi, Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information, Director of the Digital Ethics Lab of the Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford
• Ravi Gurumurthy, CEO, Nesta (Innovation Foundation)
• Michelangelo Baracchi Bonvicini, President, Atomium–EISMD
• Eva Kaili, MEP, Member, ITRE Committee
And will be chaired by:
• Robert Madelin, Visiting Research Fellow, University of Oxford; former Director-General DG Connect
To find out more about the Summit and to register to the Summit, visit https://ai4people.eu/