YEAR 1: “VALIDATION AND ISSUE DEEP DIVE”
SEPTEMBER 2019 – SEPTEMBER 2020
The final Agenda of the scientific activities will be presented at the 1st Forum Meeting. Further to the 1st Forum Meeting, a first draft paper will be produced and further discussed and amended by the Scientific Committee and the Partners. CAPUR Partners will be able to input during two Forum Meetings in person and via the shared online Platform reserved for Partners. The Advisory Board will oversee and guide this process.
• 18th September – 1st Forum Meeting in Brussels: Presentation of the Scientific Agenda
• 30th November – 1st Draft Paper (Phase A): online presentation to the Partners
• 19th February – 2nd Forum Meeting in Brussels: Closing of the “Phase A”
• 18th March – 2nd Draft Paper (Phase B): online presentation to the Partners
• 6th May – 3nd Draft Paper (Phase C): online presentation to the Partners
• 30th June – 3rd Forum Meeting in Brussels: presentation of the final Paper for a Better Shared Understanding and Management of Risk (TBD)
YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
• The final Paper for a Better Shared Understanding and Management of Risk (TBD)
• High-level presentation and discussion with senior decision-makers and stakeholders at EU level, including tailored communication material and media briefings
• A CAPUR contribution to relevant discussions in all global settings and all continents, as requested.