YEAR 2: “INFORMING GLOBAL CONVERSATIONS, STARTING IN EUROPE”
SEPTEMBER 2020 – SEPTEMBER 2021
In time for the new EU legislative cycle, the results of the work of the science Committee will be shared and discussed with stakeholders at a large event in Brussels to inform incoming policymakers. This will be the starting point for discussions on the scientific output at relevant events around the globe.
• Date TBD September – 1st Forum Meeting in Brussels: Presentation of the Scientific Agenda
• Date TBD November – 1st Draft Paper (Phase A): online presentation to the Partners
• Date TBD February – 2nd Forum Meeting in Brussels: Closing of the “Phase A”
• Date TBD March – 2nd Draft Paper (Phase B): online presentation to the Partners
• Date TBD May – 3nd Draft Paper (Phase C): online presentation to the Partners
• Date TBD June – 3rd Forum Meeting in Brussels: presentation of the second publication built on the findings on the first Paper (TBD)
• “CAPUR Summit” event at the European Parliament to present the final paper to a wider audience, to the European Commission ant to the European Parliament
• Presentations at relevant conferences and meetings in other word regions.
YEAR 2 DELIVERABLES
• Second publication built on the findings on the first Paper (TBD)
• High-level presentation and discussion with senior decision-makers and stakeholders at EU level, including tailored communication material and media briefings
• A CAPUR contribution to relevant discussions in all global settings and all continents, as requested.