Post-COVID Summit reached over 120 confirmed leading speakers!
The Summit keeps expanding its network of outstanding experts across policymaking, business, healthcare, technology, and more to share ideas and visions of the post-pandemic world.
The Summit will be held on April 19-21 2022 at the European Parliament and virtually.
The latest confirmed speakers – amongst many others – include:
– Mikael Dolsten, Chief Scientific Officer & President, Worldwide Research, Development and Medical, Pfizer
– Jeremy Farrar, Director, Wellcome Trust
– Monique Pariat, Director-General HOME, European Commission
– Eva Kaili, Member of the European Parliament, Chair of STOA Committee
– Rudy Aernoudt, Senior economist DG GROW, European Commission
To find out more about the Summit, visit post-covid-summit.com.